School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office.
Trust Wide Policy Documents
The Meadows School is an academy of the Great Learners Trust.
A number of policies apply to all schools within the Great Learners Trust. Trust wide policies are listed below and can be found on the Great Learners Trust Website under the Policies section.
- Accessibility Statement
- Accounting Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Competitive Tendering Policy
- Complaints and Resolutions Procedure.
- Data Protection Policy
- Equality Statement
- Examination Contingency Plan
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
- Governors' Code of Conduct Policy
- Gift and Hospitality Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Investment and Reserves Policy
- Sex Education Policy
- Statement of procedures for dealing with allegations of abuse against staff.
- Supporting pupils with medical conditions
School Specific policies
Some policies documents are school specific. These are listed below.
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Arrangements
- Behaviour Policies
- Child Protection Policies
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Policies and Procedures
- First Aid
- Health And Safety
- Premises Management Policies
- Risk Assessment Policies and Documents
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Information Report and SEN Policy
- Pay Structure